Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Donald Trump Responds To David Plouffe: I’m Obama’s ‘Worst Nightmare’

White House Senior Advisor David Plouffe yesterday suggested that Donald Trump is a “sideshow” with “zero chance” of being elected President. Plouffe likely expected that there was “zero chance” Trump would hear such remarks and not be eager to retaliate, which of course he did
Trump’s response on Fox & Friends this morning:

“Obviously I hit a nerve because they’re fighting me I don’t hear them talking about Mr. Pawlenty or anybody else. They’re talking only about Trump. And I can tell you, I’m their worst nightmare. I am not the person that they want to run against. And they know it and I know it.”
Even more enjoyable than hearing a potential presidential candidate refer to themselves by their own last name, is how seamlessly Trump transitions from suggesting Obama is doing a “terrible job” to discussing how great Celebrity Apprentice was last night and how shocked he is that Gary Busey survived another week.

And another week of the Trump “sideshow” begins.

Watch the clip from Fox News below:



No comments: